All our necklaces are gold plated and require to be taken good care of in order to sustain maximum durability. Here are our guidelines:
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your necklaces.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily.
- Make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewelry when you exercise or when showering/swimming.
- Stay away from jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may have certain components that will just make your gold plated jewelry tarnish more quickly.
- Store your gold plated necklaces in dry areas, avoid storing them close to steamy showers or other moist areas.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have.
For further questions or concerns feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you shortly